We have everything for your Volkswagen vehicle under one roof: factory-trained technicians, Genuine VW Parts and VW Accessories, brand name tires approved by Volkswagen, and competitive prices you can always count on. Why settle for less? Schedule your appointment today!
Genuine Volkswagen Wipers.
You can see the difference.
Designed for your Volkswagen.
- Genuine Volkswagen Wiper Blades are designed to fit the curved, contoured surface of your windshield, providing superior wiping quality and long-lasting performance in varying weather conditions.
Advanced wiper technology.
- Genuine Volkswagen Wiper Blades also have an advanced design that helps improve wear resistance, lessen blade chatter and reduce streakingâ€”a technical way of saying our wipers operate quietly and efficiently.
- And Genuine VW Wiper Blades are made of a specially blended rubber compound that resists heat, road chemicals and ultraviolet rays.
Maximum safety. Improved visibility.
- Worn blades smear rather than clean your windshield, which causes streaky or unwiped areas that can impair your vision. And that can become a major safety hazard, especially when driving at night.
- For maximum safety and improved windshield visibility, insist on Genuine Volkswagen Wiper Blades. For best results, we recommend replacing your wipers every six to eight months.
- For wiper blades, tires, accessories, and more, stop by your local VW dealership.
Genuine Volkswagen Wiper Blades. Removing and installation instructions:
Bring wiper arm to park position. Switch off all electrical components, switch off ignition, and remove ignition key.
- Lift Aero-wiper blade/arm assembly from windshield,noting “Caution!” below.
- Tilt wiper blade on mounting pivot in direction of arrow A until it reaches stop.
- Detach wiper blade from mounting pivot in direction of arrow B.
- Insert wiper blade onto wiper arm, mounting pivot arrows.
- Engage blade by tilting on pivot until blade is parallel with arm.
- Return arm/blade assembly to windshield, noting “Caution!” below.
To ensure proper wiper performance, only grab/lift Aero-wiper blades at the mounting pivot on wiper arm when removing and installing. Driver and passenger wiper blades are different lengths. Damage will result if wiper blades are interchanged.